Booth's culture will prepare you for business at a new level. You'll experience an academic program that features:
- An emphasis on analyzing problems, generating key insights, and implementing creative solutions - We stress the importance of asking questions and examining ideas. You'll gain a superior ability and confidence to handle situations where there are no predetermined answers.
- Flexible curriculum - With over 160 classes to choose from, you can design a program to meet your career goals. This flexibility means you can target the depth of knowledge and skills you need to enhance your career.
- Experiential learning - You'll have the chance to strengthen the connection between theory and practice. Testing the skills and knowledge you've gained in a practical setting will stretch and prepare you for business leadership.
- Flexible Schedule - Weekend students are able to take evening and daytime classes, working alongside students from other programs. This means that approximately 5 percent of the weekend seats are filled with full-time students and another 20 percent with evening students. This flexibility expands your network, allowing you to forge more lasting business connections.
- Dialogue in the classroom - Don't expect to be fed information or given rules to follow. Debate and discussion are the principal modes of learning at Chicago Booth. You'll be asked by your professors and your peers to take an active role in uncovering the ideas and facts that will lead you to new solutions.
- An academic connection with the University - Chicago Booth is part of one of the greatest research institutions in the world - the University of Chicago. You are able to take up to 6 of your electives outside the business school in other University of Chicago programs such as Law and Public Policy.
- International programs - In a global marketplace, having the chance to study in another country and learn about how business is conducted across borders broadens the perspective you bring to your career. We have international program opportunities to fit your needs - including options that range from two weeks up to a full semester.