Chicago Booth has been closely monitoring the evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we have decided in accordance with University guidance and for the safety of our community and visitors to suspend all school-sponsored events and gatherings until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your safety and the safety of others is our top priority.
In lieu of the traditional Campus Visit Program, you can still experience Booth’s unique community and pay-it-forward culture firsthand. We encourage you to connect virtually with current students or meet with Admissions representatives through the following offerings:
- Connect with a Current Student
- Register for Zoom In On Booth, a virtual information session
- Take a Self-Guided Tour of Harper Center (you can also download the "Chicago Booth Tours" app on Apple or Android devices)
- Join an upcoming Virtual Chat
- Read the The Booth Experience Blog student blog
- Read the Admissions Blog
- Email us directly or call 1.773.702.7369 to speak with an admissions director
University of Chicago Information Session and Campus Tour
Individuals who are interested in general University of Chicago information sessions should contact the Undergraduate Office of Admissions at 773.702.8650.