The Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation Doing Good Is Worth Doing Well
We are Chicago Booth’s destination for people who are committed to helping solve social and environmental problems.
We believe that tackling the world’s biggest challenges requires nothing less than the efforts of committed leaders and contributors who are equipped with cutting-edge tools and insights.
By integrating Booth’s business fundamentals with research and experience-based learning, the Rustandy Center advances social innovation and equips bold thinkers and doers with the knowledge and tools necessary to positively impact human life and our planet.
To harness the power that social business innovation can wield in making the world more sustainable and equitable, the Rustandy Center:
- Jump-starts nonprofit and for-profit ventures with social missions
- Advances social sector research and partnerships worldwide
- Supports innovative social impact courses
- Helps students and alumni gain firsthand experience in the social sector
- Convenes the world’s leading business, nonprofit, and policy minds at events at Booth’s campuses in Chicago, London, and Hong Kong, virtually, and beyond
UChicago professor John List shares social sector research insights at On Board.What Research Says about Giving Habits Amid Coronavirus and Beyond
In 2020, demands for racial justice will not be denied. Can philanthropic organizations meet the moment?Philanthropy Must Increase Resources, Interrogate Its Practices, Share and Shift Power, Leaders Say
From CSR to diversity and inclusion and beyond, leaders discuss the role of business.Can Business Leaders Play a Bigger Role in Building Social Equity?