Posted by Ally Batty on May 23, 2016
The following teams in the John Edwardson, '72, Social New Venture Challenge (SNVC) will pitch their social impact start-ups at SNVC finals tomorrow, May 24, in Harper Center, C-25. Doors open for SNVC finals at 10:15 a.m. and remarks will start promptly at 11:00 a.m.
Congratulations to the 2016 SNVC finalists!
- AccessArc is a guided legal platform that increases access to the criminal justice system for incarcerated individuals. AccessArc will present at 11:35 a.m.
- Act3 is a website and mobile app that helps patients and their families better understand their health problems and get the supportive care they need. Act3 will present at 1:30 p.m.
- JoinGiving provides a digital platform that helps companies court customers through the causes they support. JoinGiving will present at 11:05 a.m.
- KitcheNet connects community centers, public kitchens, and cooks to provide affordable healthy meals for vulnerable families living in food deserts. KitcheNet will present at 3:00 p.m.
- Mind Matters is a telehealth platform that allows veterans to find and receive counseling from mental health practitioners equipped to meet their unique needs. Mind Matters will present at 12:05 p.m.
- ReadAskChat is a home-based, early learning system that fosters school readiness through family reading and conversation. ReadAskChat will present at 2:30 p.m.
- Solar Bus 4 Schools is tackling the issue of children’s exposure to poor air quality from school bus diesel emissions. Solar Bus 4 Schools will present at 2:00 p.m.
After the finals, join us at the Taste the Impact reception in Harper Center, room 104, for snacks and drinks from local social entrepreneurs and to find out the winners of the 2016 SNVC.