About Us What Is The Healthcare Initiative?
We are a community of faculty members, policymakers, industry leaders, alumni, and current students bringing analytical, empirical, and humanistic approaches to bear to improve the healthcare sector.
The Healthcare Initiative's mission is to support faculty working on pathbreaking research and developing healthcare classes grounded in data and evidence; to facilitate opportunities for students and alumni to have a transformative, positive impact on the healthcare system; and to advance The Chicago Approach of rigorous inquiry throughout the global healthcare community.
Additionally, we are committed to:
- Building awareness of and showcasing The Chicago Approach to the study of the healthcare system.
- Facilitating faculty and PhD student research.
- Creating programs and events that enhance the careers of students, alumni, and faculty.
- Cultivating a strong community of students, alumni, faculty, and industry leaders in the healthcare space.
- Supporting innovations in the curriculum as it relates to healthcare content.
- Supporting fellowships for MBA students.
Imagine the Impact You Can Make
Join us as we make a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
Sign up to receive emails from the Healthcare Initiative, including our monthly newsletter and updates on research, training, collaboration, and innovation in the healthcare sector.
We want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy. Please review Chicago Booth's privacy notice, which provides information explaining how and why we collect particular information when you visit our website.