Marketing skills are essential to every company, and tomorrow's marketing and management leaders start their careers in the Booth Marketing Group. You'll forge new relationships with friends, faculty, administration, alumni, and future business contacts while learning about careers from insiders and sharpening your marketing skills.
OUR GROUP OFFERS:
- Marketing Conference: Corporate representatives from many firms attend this event, which includes a keynote speaker and cocktail hour. The conference exposes students to current issues in marketing and provides an excellent forum for networking.
- Interview Skills Workshop: You will learn critical strategies for successful interviewing from industry experts.
- Marketing Case Competition: You will have the opportunity to prepare for interviews and compete for awards by participating in a corporate-sponsored case competition, based on a real-life marketing situation.
- Corporate presentations: Guest speakers and faculty are hosted to discuss different areas trends and topics in marketing.
- Marketing Resource Guide: This premier recruiting guide distributed to all members outlines marketing in various industries, the job search, and the marketing curriculum.
- Alumni Database: This extensive database provides a listing of contacts for a variety of companies.
- Alumni Events: You will be able to interact with recent graduates from various industries and Marketing Group members.
For more information about Booth's strengths in marketing, we refer you to the Kilts Center for Marketing.