Chicago Booth is moving all Email4Life accounts to Gmail. To migrate your existing account to Gmail, please see the instructions below. Your new Gmail account will include unlimited email storage and access to Google apps, entirely under the Gmail interface.
How to make your transition smooth.
Login to Community Directory to make sure your preferred email is correct. If you do not have or remember your CNetID and/or password you can claim it here.
After you’ve completed this step you will receive an email confirmation with instructions. Log in to the new Gmail platform after receiving the confirmation for information as to when your account has been migrated.
What else you need to know about the migration to Gmail:
- Your email address, including an alias (if you have set one up) will remain the same.
- Your email login will change from your BoothID to your CNetID.
- During migration, your email will continue to be accessible in Exchange (via Outlook Web Access or the connection with Outlook and another application).
- The migration process may take up to 24 hours for completion; you will receive a confirmation email once the process is complete.
After the migration is complete, you now can:
- Access your Booth Gmail at http://gmail.chicagobooth.edu.
- Configure your Gmail settings
- Set up to forward your Gmail to another account
- Configure your Gmail on a mobile device
- Set up your email into an Outlook account
For questions or assistance, contact the Booth Help Desk at +1 (773) 702.7414 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. CDT or via email at HelpDesk@ChicagoBooth.edu.