Chicago Booth is moving all Email4Life accounts to Gmail. To migrate your existing account to Gmail, please see the instructions below. Your new Gmail account will include unlimited email storage and access to Google apps, entirely under the Gmail interface.
Please note, you must have a CNetID in order to access Community Directory and your new Gmail account. Click here to claim a CNetID or recertify your existing CNetID and password. This process will not allow you to change your primary CNetID but create a CNetID alias.
How to make your transition smooth.
Login to Community Directory to make sure your preferred email is correct. If you do not have or remember your CNetID and/or password you can claim it here.
After you’ve completed these steps, log into the new Gmail platform after your migration date (you will receive a notification informing you of your migration date and other instructions).
What else you need to know about the migration to Gmail:
- Your email address, including an alias (if you have set one up) will remain the same.
- Your email login will change from your BoothID to your CNetID.
- Prior to your migration, your email will continue to be accessible in Exchange (via Outlook Web Access or your Email4life forwarded address).
- After migration, your email will be accessible via Gmail.
- To continue to receive emails from Chicago Booth, forwarded email will need to be re-set after migration.
- The migration process may take up to 24 hours for completion.
After the migration is complete, you now can:
- Access your Booth Gmail at http://gmail.chicagobooth.edu.
- Set up to forward your Gmail to another account
- Configure your Gmail on a mobile device
For questions or assistance, contact Booth Email Migration via the Help Desk at +1 (773) 702.7414 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. CDT or via email at AlumniEmailMigration@ChicagoBooth.edu.