Taking Classes at Booth
Learn from the world’s top business faculty in business classes at Chicago Booth.
Booth courses are available to UChicago undergraduate and graduate students and Chicago Booth alumni.
Current UChicago students and Booth alumni can use the links below to learn more and request enrollment. Tuition charges are based on the tuition policy and rate for your department or division.
Autumn 2021 Registration
- The Non-Booth registration link opens September 20 at 10am CST.
- Enrollments are processed and results will be emailed starting September 23. The deadline to enroll is October 4 at 8am CST.
- Law School Enrollments will be processed and results emailed starting September 23. The deadline to enroll is September 30th at 8am CST.
- The first day of Autumn quarter is September 27, 2021. The quarter is nine weeks long and ends December 11.
- Scroll down to see a full calendar of quarterly deadlines and important milestones.
- Email BoothRegistrar@Lists.ChicagoBooth.edu with questions.
|Summer 2021||Autumn 2021||Winter 2022||Spring 2021|
|First Day of MBA Class Sections||June 21||Sept. 27||Jan. 3||March 29|
|First Day of Business Economics Class Sections||June 21||Sept. 27||Jan. 3||March 29|
|Deadline to Enroll in an MBA-level Booth Course||June 28||Oct. 4||Jan. 10||April 5|
|Deadline to Register for Individual Study or Submit Consent for Official Audit||July 2||Oct. 8||Jan. 14||April 9|
|Deadline to Drop Without a "W" Grade||July 11||Oct. 17||Jan. 23||April 18|
|Deadline to Request Pass/Fail Grading||July 18||Oct. 24||Jan. 30||April 25|
|Deadline to Withdraw Without Faculty Consent||Aug. 6||Nov. 12||Feb. 18||May 16|
|Deadline to Withdraw with Faculty Consent||Aug. 13||Nov. 26||Feb. 25||May 28|
|Deadline to Request an Incomplete||Aug. 20||Nov. 26||March 4||May 28|
|Finals Week (Note: The Booth Final Exam Schedule Differs from the University's Exam Schedule)||Aug. 23-28||Dec. 6-11||March 7-12||May 31-June 5*|
*MBA final exams may take place the Saturday of convocation.
Accessing Course Materials on Canvas
If your course uses Canvas, it will appear on your Canvas dashboard in the Courses menu. If you can’t access the course site, email the Booth Registrar’s Office and you’ll be added to Canvas within 24 hours.
Booth Book Fee
Booth charges a $25 materials fee for each course. The fee is nonrefundable for courses dropped after Friday, Week 2 of the quarter. You may also need to buy textbooks for your courses.