Taking Classes at Booth
Learn from the world’s top business faculty in business classes at Chicago Booth.
Booth courses are available to UChicago undergraduate and graduate students and Chicago Booth alumni.
Current UChicago students and Booth alumni can use the links below to learn more and request enrollment. Tuition charges are based on the tuition policy and rate for your department or division.
Summer 2022 Registration
- The Non-Booth registration link opens June 6 at 10am CST.
- Enrollments are processed and results will be emailed starting June 9. The deadline to enroll is June 21 at 8am CST.
- Law School enrollments will be processed beginning June 9.
- The first day of Summer quarter is June 13, 2022. The quarter is nine weeks long and ends August 20.
- Scroll down to see a full calendar of quarterly deadlines and important milestones.
- Email BoothRegistrar@Lists.ChicagoBooth.edu with questions.
|Summer 2022||Autumn 2022||Winter 2023||Spring 2022|
|First Day of MBA Class Sections||
|First Day of Business Economics Class Sections||
|Deadline to Enroll in an MBA-level Booth Course||
|Deadline to Register for Individual Study or Submit Consent for Official Audit||
|Deadline to Drop Without a "W" Grade||July 1||
|Deadline to Request Pass/Fail Grading||July 8||Oct. 21||Jan. 27
|Deadline to Withdraw Without Faculty Consent||July 29
||Nov. 11||Feb. 17
|Deadline to Withdraw with Faculty Consent||Aug. 12||Nov. 25||March 3
|Deadline to Request an Incomplete||
|Finals Week (Note: The Booth Final Exam Schedule Differs from the University's Exam Schedule)||
||Dec. 5-10||March 6-11||May 27-June 4*|
*MBA final exams may take place the Saturday of convocation.
Accessing Course Materials on Canvas
If your course uses Canvas, it will appear on your Canvas dashboard in the Courses menu. If you can’t access the course site, email the Booth Registrar’s Office and you’ll be added to Canvas within 24 hours.
Booth Book Fee
Booth charges a $25 materials fee for each course. The fee is nonrefundable for courses dropped after Friday, Week 2 of the quarter. You may also need to buy textbooks for your courses.