At Chicago Booth, we encourage our students to challenge the status quo. Our dedication to constant searching, challenging, and testing defines the Booth student experience and shapes our community, which always pushes students to be the best they can be.
Our weekend students have the complete Booth MBA student experience. Booth offers a community culture that is intense, exhilarating, and utterly transformative—something our students recognize from the moment they step into the Gleacher Center on our downtown campus.
Over the last 25 years, we have developed the best student experience possible for Weekend MBA students, including:
- Complimentary airport shuttle and coffee - Serving both O’Hare and Midway, our complimentary shuttle will pick you up on Saturday morning and return you to the airport on Saturday afternoon. When you arrive Saturday morning at Gleacher Center, complimentary coffee and tea is served.
- Saturday MBA events - The majority of the student group events for the, Evening MBA and Weekend MBA programs, as well as Career Services events, are held on Saturdays during the 12-1:30pm hour or the post class 4:30pm hour. The schedule of events is posted a quarter in advance so you can plan your travels.
- Faculty Connect - Faculty members host their classes in the Midway Club, an on-site bar and restaurant, to create a relaxed atmosphere for idea sharing and conversation. Like many Booth MBA events, these unique events are held on Saturday.
- Easy access to staff - The Program Office is open all day Saturday so that students can quickly resolve administrative issues and speak with an academic advisor.
- Career Services - Open on Saturdays, our onsite office at the Gleacher Center helps students at every stage of the program with career conversations, corporate information, advice, and programming.
- Job postings - Our weekend students have the same access to job postings and career services as the full-time and evening students.
At Chicago Booth, you'll be part of a group of people who share curiosity and a passion for exploration – going beyond their comfort zones and emerging on the other side stronger, more self-aware, and self-assured. Fellow students. Staff. Faculty. They’ll, push you, support you, stand by you, have your back, cheer you on, and lend you a helping hand.
Hear from current students about their Booth MBA Experience »