The process has two main components:
- Application - Applicants must submit a complete application, along with all requested information, by the deadlines noted below.
- Interview - Admissions interviews are by invitation only.
Your application will consist of the following items:
- A completed application with required personal background information
- Completed responses to essays
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions you have attended, either official documents or a self-reported transcript
- GMAT, GRE, or EA score (GMAT code is H9X-9F-83; GRE code is 8852; EA code is H9X-9F-83). Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree eight years ago or more are eligible to take the Executive Assessment (EA). See here to learn more about the exam.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- Application fee of $175
Your application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on the day of the deadline in order to be considered for an application round. This includes receipt of all online and mailed-in materials. Applications submitted after a deadline will not be considered for that quarter.
||January 6, 2020
||March 12–14, 2020
||April 6, 2020
||June 8, 2020
||August 21-23, 2020
||September 21, 2020
* LAUNCH is a three-day program that kicks off your Booth MBA experience, and fulfills one of your degree requirements. It is expected that you LAUNCH during the dates that correspond with the quarter you begin classes.
Decisions are made on a rolling basis and are communicated via the online application system.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
It is required that you use our online application system.
The online system includes step-by-step instructions for completing the application online, including the process for submitting transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation. You may make continue to edit and changes to an application at any time prior to submission. Registration and creation of a user name and password are required to begin the online application.
Admissions interviews are by invitation only, and are held at Gleacher Center, our downtown campus. Selected applicants will be interviewed by one of our trained Admissions Committee members, who include alumni, current students, and the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA team members. All interviews, regardless of who conducts them, receive equal weight in the evaluation process.
You will know within 10 business days of submitting your completed online application if you will be invited to interview. The interview may be conducted in the weeks following the application deadline. Our office will contact you to schedule an interview.