The Summer Business Scholar Program attracts talented students from a variety of universities and colleges. This intensive program is for bright, highly motivated, dynamic individuals who want to take advantage of the Chicago Approach™ to get an edge in their careers or their future academic endeavors.
Summer Business Scholars represent a diverse community, contributing new ideas and different points of view to the learning environment. Your fellow scholars will share the following characteristics:
- A desire for a rigorous experience that will test their skills and stretch their thinking
- A history of academic success and leadership
- A possible interest in graduate business school in the future
- A desire to enter the world of business with a non-business undergraduate major
- A wish to meet interesting classmates with similar interests for three weeks of hard work and great fun
- An interest in finding a summer enrichment program that combines classroom learning with practical, hands-on exposure
Our scholars hail from a variety of institutions and undergraduate majors. Last year close to 40 colleges and universities from the United States and abroad were represented with majors as diverse as engineering, art history, business administration, sociology, political science, and mathematics.