Net Impact's mission is to support and educate students about civic leadership and socially-responsible business nonprofit and public management. We are also part of the national Net Impact organization, a network of leaders committed to using the power of business to positively impact social and environmental concerns. If you have any suggestions or questions concerning Chicago Booth or our club, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Raise awareness about the impact that business decisions have on the world around us
- Provide an opportunity for education, discussion, and debate
- Develop resources that support members in incorporating social responsibility into their careers
- Serve as a link to a network of individuals, schools, and businesses who share similar visions
- Net Impact Conference
- Service Corps: use your business skills to provide consulting services for nonprofit organizations in the Chicagoland are.
- Board Fellows: learn what it takes to serve on the board of directors of a nonprofit organization and find related opportunities
- Annual Speaker Series: hear speakers discuss topics including social venture, capital microfinance, environmental sustainability, community development, and social marketing
- Social and networking events
- Business plan and case competitions involving issues of social responsibility