Armed Forces Group
The Armed Forces Group at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business is a student-run organization open to both current and former members of the US and international armed services. Our membership includes students in the Full-Time MBA, Evening MBA, and Weekend MBA programs. The group’s purpose is to:
- Prepare students for the recruiting process through career coaching, resume workshops, and interview preparation
- Build a strong professional network of Booth alumni with previous military experience in order to expand career opportunities
- Welcome new members and their families to the Chicago area through a variety of social activities.
- Assist prospective military candidates with the Booth application process and advocate the admission of qualified veterans
- Assist students departing the armed forces with the transition to civilian life and to ensure an understanding of veteran benefits