The process has two main components:
- Application—All applications and materials must be completed and submitted prior to deadlines noted below.
- Interview—Interviews are required of all applicants.
Application review is on a rolling basis and therefore the application can be submitted prior to the deadline and will be reviewed prior to the deadline. The dates below are the final deadlines for each program. Your application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT/Chicago time on the day of the deadline in order to be considered for an application round. This includes receipt of all online and mailed-in materials. Applications submitted after a deadline will not be considered for that quarter.
|January 12, 2018
||March 15–17, 2018
|March 26, 2018
|April 6, 2018
|June 7–9, 2018
|June 18, 2018
|June 22, 2018
|September 6–9, 2018
|September 24, 2018
Decisions are communicated via the online application.
Your application will consist of the following items:
- A completed application with required personal background information
- Completed responses to our essay questions
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions you have attended from which you have earned a degree, either official documents or a self-reported transcript
- GMAT or GRE score (GMAT code is H9X-9F-17; GRE code is 8852)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- An application fee of $175
Submitting your Application
It is required that you use our online application system.
The online system includes step-by-step instructions for completing the application online, including the process for submitting transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation. You may continue to edit and make changes to an application at any time prior to submission. Registration and creation of a user name and password are required to begin the online application.
Interviews are required of all applicants to the Evening MBA Program and are held at Gleacher Center, our downtown campus. You will be interviewed by one of our trained Admissions Committee members, who include alumni, current students, and the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA team members. All interviews, regardless of who conducts them, receive equal weight in the evaluation process.
You will be invited to Chicago Booth for a required admissions interview once your application has been submitted, as evidenced by receipt and inclusion of the items listed above in your application. The interview may be conducted in the weeks following the application deadline. Our office will contact you to schedule an interview.