MBA/Master's Degree in South Asian Studies
Students in the South Asian Studies Program develop an understanding of the history, culture, politics, and languages of South Asia as a complement to their MBA studies.
Students work closely with an advisor to develop a program appropriate to their research interests. Degree requirements include the successful completion of 28 courses and a master's thesis.
Business School Course Requirements
- Leadership Effectiveness and Development (1 course)
- Business Foundations (3 courses)
- Functions, Management, and Business Environment (6 courses)
- Business Electives (5 courses)
South Asian Studies Course Requirements
- South Asian Area Studies (7 courses)
Students should consult with faculty members for advice on courses which will be most useful to their particular needs and interests.
- Language Study (6 courses)
Demonstrated proficiency in one South Asian language is required.
Access our online application and select "MBA/South Asian Studies" program option.