Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) is designed specifically for young professionals with three years or less of full-time work experience who are interested in earning an MBA while continuing to work. As a subset of the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs, the Chicago Business Fellows program offers the same academic experience and MBA degree as the Weekend MBA Program with additional professional development cohort programming.
Meet Our Chicago Business Fellows
Senior Manager, Data Products Team
Senior Mutual Fund Analyst
Profile of Candidate
Candidates for the Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) should have:
- An undergraduate degree prior to entering Chicago Booth
- Excellent scholarship, leadership potential, and maturity
- Three years or less of full-time work experience in a business career by start of classes. Those with more than three years of experience are welcome to apply to any of the two Weekend MBA Program application deadlines
- Employment in a professional business environment by the start of enrollment in Chicago Booth
Applicants should fill out the online application for the Weekend MBA Program for the Fall of the desired year of matriculation. Please indicate that you are a Chicago Business Fellows applicant.
Note: The application fee is waived for Chicago Business Fellows applicants.
Interview - all Chicago Business Fellows interviews take place during one of the scheduled Chicago Business Fellows Interview Days:
- Early resume review to be uploaded when registering for interview day
- Two letters of recommendation - One recommendation required from current supervisor
- Transcripts - from all post-secondary educational institutions from which you have earned a degree (Note: Unofficial documents are acceptable for the application, but official documents must be submitted if you are admitted.)
- GMAT or GRE scores
*LAUNCH is a three-day program that kicks off your Booth MBA experience.
**Must attend interview day prior to application deadline
Assistant Director, Admissions