Chicago Business Fellows
If you are a young professional with three years or less of full-time work experience and are interested in earning an MBA while you continue to work, consider the Chicago Business Fellows Program, a subset of the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA Programs.
The CBF Advantage
As a Chicago Business Fellow, your MBA experience will be enhanced through several support methods. You will participate in the required seminar, receive peer coaching, and take part in unique cohort programming.
Profile of Candidate
Candidates for the Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) should have:
- An undergraduate degree prior to entering Chicago Booth
- Excellent scholarship, leadership potential, and maturity
- Three years or less of full-time work experience in a business career by September 2014. Those with more than three years of experience by September 2014 are welcome to apply to any of the four Evening MBA or two Weekend MBA Program application deadlines
- Employment in a professional business environment by the start of enrollment in Chicago Booth
Applicants should fill out the online application for the Weekend MBA Program for the fall of the desired year of matriculation. Please indicate that you are a CBF applicant.
Note: The application fee is waived for CBF applicants.
- Interview - all CBF interviews take place during one of the scheduled CBF Days. The CBF Day for the Final Decision deadline is Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Nomination completed by your current supervisor. Due one week before the CBF Interview Day you choose to attend
- Two letters of recommendation - the nominator can also be one of the recommenders
- Transcripts - from all post-secondary educational institutions from which you have earned a degree (Note: unofficial documents are acceptable for the application but official documents must be submitted if you are admitted.)
- GMAT or GRE scores
The deadline to submit your application for the Chicago Business Fellows is listed below. Those admitted to Chicago Business Fellows 2014 will attend LAUNCH (orientation) on August 22-24, 2014.
Assistant Director - Admissions