Roman city to world capital. Street markets and financial markets. A place that looks back with pride on its history, yet has its eye on the progress of the 21st century. Royal pageantry and punk. From fish and chips to haute cuisine, and Brahms to bhangra. To paraphrase Samuel Johnson, you'll never tire of London.
London is home to the European campus of our Executive MBA program. You’ll take classes at Woolgate Exchange, in a state-of-the-art office building located in the City, London's bustling financial center. The building also houses international banking companies and law firms. What else will you find at Woolgate Exchange?
- A classroom with state-of-the-art technology
- A large meeting room with state-of-the-art technology used to host various events from speaker series to sit-down lunches
- 14 group study rooms with plasma screens that you can connect to personal computers and local printers
- A student lounge with plasma screen television and student kitchen area where people meet to snack, study, or chat between classes
- A resource center with personal computers, printing, and photocopying facilities, and a publications library
Find out what a typical day is like in the Executive MBA Program Europe.
The Chicago Booth community offers numerous events and activities for students and their families to have fun, add an extra dimension to your studies, or help prepare you for your career. Here's just a sample:
- Alumni Breakfast Series - The Alumni Breakfast Series provides a candid and comfortable setting where Booth alumni share their career and life experiences with students. While these events are not recruiting exercises in disguise, alumni provide invaluable tips that help to shape students' career paths and optimize their experiences at Chicago Booth.
- Family Day and Dinner - Family Day welcomes the supporters of our students so that they can get a feel for what the Chicago Booth program is like. Spouses, children, family members, and friends are invited. Kids are entertained with games and activities (movies, crafts), while the adults are briefed on the program logistics and structure. There is also an open discussion between participants about their side of the Chicago Booth experience so far. The day closes with a group dinner at a nearby restaurant.
- Industry Networking Events - These events bring together corporate representatives, alumni, and students from a variety of backgrounds, creating a forum to build relationships and develop new industry knowledge.
- Holiday Toast - On the last class day of the year, students, staff, and guests join together on campus to toast the end of one year and the beginning of a new one.
- Executive-in-Residence - You'll have the chance to hear how companies have integrated business schools in their talent management programs and learn more about the value Executive MBA graduates bring back to their companies.
- Certificate Ceremony - This event includes a closing ceremony and dinner during the last session of the program.
- Guest Speakers - Each class on each continent develops a speaker series and invites global business leaders to provide insights into current topics and issues.
- length of program
- 21 Months
- total number of courses
- 17 Courses, 3-5 Electives
- international weeks
- Three in Chicago, one in London, and one in Singapore
- campus location
- Woolgate Exchange, in the heart of London's financial district
- average work
- 12 Years
- 81% male, 19% female
Class Stats: Gender
Class Stats: Job Function
Class Stats: Industries Represented
Class Stats: Geographic Representation