Chicago Business Fellows
If you are a young professional with zero to three years of work experience and are interested in earning an MBA while you continue to work, consider the Chicago Business Fellows Program, a subset of the Evening MBA Program.
The CBF Advantage
As a Chicago Business Fellow, your MBA experience will be enhanced through several support methods. You will participate in the required CBF seminar, receive peer mentoring, and take part in unique cohort programming.
Profile of Candidate
Candidates for the Chicago Business Fellows (CBF) should have:
- An undergraduate degree prior to entering Chicago Booth
- Excellent scholarship, leadership potential, and maturity
- Zero to three years of full-time work experience in a business career by September 2013. Those with more than three years of experience by September 2013 are welcome to apply to any of the four Evening MBA Program application deadlines
- Employment in a Chicago-based corporate environment by the start of enrollment in Chicago Booth
- Chicago Business Fellows must remain employed while attending Chicago Booth
Applicants should fill out the online application for the Evening MBA Program for the fall of the desired year of matriculation. Please indicate you are a CBF applicant.
Note: The application fee is waived for CBF applicants.
- Nomination completed by your current supervisor. Due one week before the CBF Interview Day you choose to attend.
- Two letters of recommendation - the nominator can also be one of the recommenders
- Transcripts - from all post-secondary educational institutions from which you have earned a degree (Note: unofficial documents are acceptable for the application but official documents must be submitted if you are admitted.)
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Interview - all CBF interviews take place during one of the scheduled CBF Days. Click the date to register:
The deadlines to submit your application for the Chicago Business Fellows are listed below. Those admitted to Chicago Business Fellows 2013 will attend LAUNCH (orientation) on August 23, 24, and 25.
Evening MBA Admissions