The process has two main components:
- Application - Applicants must submit a complete application, along with all requested information, by the deadlines noted below.
- Interview - Interviews are required of all applicants.
Your application will consist of the following items:
- A completed application with required personal background information
- Completed responses to essays
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions you have attended, either official documents or a self-reported transcript
- GMAT or GRE score (GMAT code is H9X-9F-83; GRE code is 8852)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants only)
- Application fee of $175
Your application must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CT on the day of the deadline in order to be considered for an application round. This includes receipt of all online and mailed-in materials. Applications submitted after a deadline will not be considered for that quarter.
|May 11, 2018
||August 17-19, 2018
||September 24, 2018
||January 11, 2019
||March 21-23, 2019
||April 1, 2019
Decisions are made on a rolling basis and are communicated via the online application system.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
It is required that you use our online application system.
The online system includes step-by-step instructions for completing the application online, including the process for submitting transcripts, essays, and letters of recommendation. You may make continue to edit and changes to an application at any time prior to submission. Registration and creation of a user name and password are required to begin the online application.
Interviews are required of all applicants to the Weekend MBA Program, and are held at Gleacher Center, our downtown campus. You will be interviewed by one of our trained Admissions Committee members, which include alumni, current students, and the Evening MBA and Weekend MBA team members. All interviews, regardless of who conducts them, receive equal weight in the evaluation process.
You will be invited to Chicago Booth for a required admissions interview once your application has been submitted as evidenced by receipt and inclusion of the items listed above in your application. The interview may be conducted in the weeks following the application deadline. Our office will contact you to schedule an interview.