Admissions, Fees, and Scholarships
The application for the 2017 Chicago Booth Summer Business Scholars Program is now available!
- Round One: March 2, 2017
- Round Two: April 26, 2017
In order to complete our application form, you’ll need the following items:
- A letter of recommendation
- An unofficial transcript from all post-secondary institutions you have attended
- An essay
- Your resume
- Your SAT or ACT score (Domestic applicants only)
- If you are an international student or your undergraduate institution’s primary language of instruction is not English, please review the international requirements
PROGRAM FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
The fee for the 2017 Chicago Booth Summer Business Scholars Program is $6,300.
Included in Fee
- All instruction
- All books and classroom materials
- Accommodations (with a roommate)
- Bus transfers within the city
- Some meals
- Tickets/entrance fees to several cultural events
Not included in Fee
- Airfare from and to your home city
- Round-trip transportation from Chicago Airports
- Laundry service
If you are interested in financing, one viable option available to you is the Sallie Mae Smart Option Loan. This loan is a credit-based loan that provides competitive fixed and variable interest rates with a number of repayment options.
Approximately 35–40% of participants receive merit-based scholarships. Scholarships are granted to applicants who can demonstrate through their application:
- Excellence in academics
- Service to their community
- Leadership within social or academic groups
- A clear understanding of what they’ll gain from SBSP and how they’ll contribute to the Booth community
*There is no formal application process for scholarships; anyone who is admitted to SBSP is automatically under scholarship consideration and all recipients will be notified at the time of admission.