The Booth Partners club is an official club for significant others (all types!) of Booth students. Our goal is to make each Partner’s Booth experience as positive and memorable as it is for their student by hosting events for Partners to connect with one another.
You’ll see over 75 events throughout the year (at least once a week, but usually more!), often falling into these categories:
- Tasting the best that Chicago has to offer with Wine & Dine
- Experiencing what makes the city unique (beyond what they tell you on the architecture boat tour) with Explore Chicago
- Learning a new skill – like how to make handmade pasta – from one of your new friends with Donate Your Skills
- Sharing your favorite stories over snacks and drinks with Books & Movies
- Connecting families with experiences tailored towards those with kids with POLO (Parents of Little Ones)
- Toning up with your new friends with Health & Fitness
- Sharpen your professional skills with Career Services
Beyond events, you will find in Booth Partners a community of people like you who are surviving Chicago winter for the first time, trying to track down a decent babysitter, hunting for a new job in the city, and helping their Boothie survive recruiting. Booth Partners gives you the opportunity to be surrounded by friends who share your unique experience as a Partner.
For more information, please visit our website.
Questions about the club, the Booth experience, or moving to Chicago? Email us at email@example.com