Campus Recruiting Request
Each year, there is a booking request period during which companies indicate their interest in recruiting first- and/or second-year students at Chicago Booth. You will be asked for your scheduling preferences for interviews and any recruiting events you would like to host. During the booking request period you will also select the length and format of interviews you wish to conduct.
This year's booking request period will run from April 16 through April 20, 2018. Campus recruiting requests are submitted through Global Talent Solutions (GTS). If you are unable to reserve dates online or have questions, please contact your relationship manager or contact our team at email@example.com.
At the end of the booking period, we create an interview and event schedule based on the totality of requests received. When compiling the schedule, we look at a number of factors, including a review of timing that is advantageous for both students and the firm, the number of students who attended your past recruiting events, the number of students hired, industry, overall relationship with the school, and number of schedules requested. As in past years, we will strive to accommodate each request when possible.
Dates for recruiting events and interviews are confirmed within two weeks of the booking period. Requests received after the booking period are confirmed within a week of receipt.
- Corporate networking events for the 2018-19 season start on September 19, 2018
- Interviews for full-time positions take place from October 9 to November 2, 2018
- On a case by case basis, we are able to accommodate interviews as early as October 1, 2018, should there be a compelling reason for an earlier choice. We are also happy to accommodate ad hoc interviews from November 5, 2018 through June 7, 2019
- Corporate networking events start on October 15, 2019
- Interviews for internships take place from January 9 to February 8, 2019
- We are happy to accommodate ad hoc interviews from February 11 through June 7, 2019