The Summer Business Scholars program features a chance not only to study, but to live in the heart of Chicago. You and the other attendees from across the country will stay in a 25-story student residence hall, Baumhart Hall, at 26 East Pearson Street, one block east of Chicago’s famed Magnificent Mile.
You'll be within easy walking distance of the Water Tower (one block east), Michigan Avenue (two blocks east), and Oak Street Beach (six blocks north and one block east). Steps away are the "El" trains and several CTA bus lines that can take you all over the city.
- Visit the Quick City Guide page for more details about the residence hall neighborhood.
The Summer Business Scholars Program fee includes room and board at Baumhart Hall, which features:
- 24-hour security staff and access to the apartments for residents only
- Furnished apartments
- Kitchenettes and living rooms in each apartment
- High-speed, wireless internet access in apartments
- Air-conditioning in apartments and throughout the building
- Laundry room
- Food court and market
- Fitness center
- Outdoor terrace
- Smoke-free and pet-free environment
- Magnificent city views