Hong Kong Campus
Hong Kong, Asia’s hub of finance and entrepreneurship, is uniquely positioned as a Special Administrative Region of China, the world’s second largest economy. Hong Kong will be the home of Chicago Booth's Asia Executive MBA Program. Beginning with the incoming class this June, students will attend courses at a state-of-the-art interim facility in Cyberport. Read the press release and see answers to frequently asked questions about the Hong Kong campus.
Find out what a typical day is like in the Executive MBA Program Asia.
When the new campus and the new cohort are up and running in Hong Kong, the Chicago Booth community will offer numerous events and activities to have fun and add an extra dimension to your studies and networking opportunities, just as we do on all of our other campuses. Here's just a sample.
- Cohort Mixers – Expand your network when first-year and second-year class weeks overlap on the weekend.
- Networking Events – Booth alumni clubs host social activities during class weeks to expand the Chicago Booth network.
- Alumni Lunch Series – The Alumni Lunch Series provides a candid and comfortable setting where Booth alumni share their career and life experiences with students. While these events are not recruiting exercises in disguise, alumni provide invaluable tips to help shape students' career paths and optimize their experience at Chicago Booth.
- Alumni Nights – These events are hosted by Booth alumni clubs and provide students with a chance to meet and relax with alumni.
- Student dinners/drinks – Relax at the end of a class week by joining fellow classmates for dinner or drinks.
- Leveraging Your MBA – Hosted by the Booth alumni clubs, these evening events allow graduates of the program to share their experiences with current students.
- Family Day – Students, family members, and business colleagues/sponsors come together to learn about the program, see the campus, and meet staff.
- Certificate Ceremony – A closing dinner during the last session week of the program.
- length of program
- 21 Months
- total number of courses
- 17 Courses, 3-5 Electives
- international weeks
- Three in Chicago, one in London, and one in Hong Kong
- campus location
- The campus location will be announced summer 2013