Recent PhD Graduates Archive
- Pepa Kraft (New York University) - "The Role of Rating Agencies and Conflicts of Interest: Evidence from Rating Agency Adjustments"
- Jeff Ng, MBA ’10 (Chinese University of Hong Kong) - "Tax and Non-tax Incentives for Voluntary IFRS Adoption: Evidence from the UK"
- Ningzhong Li, MBA ’09 (London Business School) - "Negotiated Measurement Rules in Debt Contracts"
- Eugene Soltes (Harvard University) - "News Dissemination and the Impact of the Business Press"
- Steven Crawford, MBA ’07 (University of Houston) - "What’s Driving Cross-listing Effects? An Analysis of Analyst Coverage Surrounding International Cross Listings"
- Yu Gao, MBA ’07 (University of Minnesota) - "The Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Choice of Bond Market by Foreign Firms"