Whether every week you fly in from California or drive in from Cincinnati, you become part of a culture in which intellectual curiosity is a common characteristic. This shared passion for exploration defines Chicago Booth and it shapes student life. Our dedication to constant searching, challenging, and testing carries over into a supportive community that pushes students to be the best they can be.
At Booth, you'll be part of a group of people who want to go beyond their comfort zone to emerge on the other side stronger, more self-aware, and self-assured. Fellow students, staff, and faculty will push you, support you, stand by you, have your back, cheer you on, and lend you a helping hand.
Through the Weekend MBA Program student experience you will gain:
- An expanded network and lasting relationships with peers and alumni around the world who will provide support for the rest of your career and life (more than 70 percent of Weekend MBA students travel from outside of Chicago to attend Booth).
- Simplified travel from O’Hare and Midway with complimentary shuttle service and coffee. We pick you up Saturday morning and return you to the airport Saturday afternoon.
- Personal growth and a tremendous sense of accomplishment and pride.
- A distinct way of approaching business, which you can use immediately in your current career.
- Easy access to the Booth community and resources on Saturdays, including student events, faculty members, the administrative office, academic advisors, and Career Services. You’ll also receive access to more than 40 student clubs and organizations that host more than 300 events annually.