Set Yourself Apart
SBSP's experiential curriculum helps you build an analytical framework rooted in problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will set you apart from your peers in the classroom and in recruiting. SBSP prepares you to excel with employers and to make an immediate impact on your organization upon beginning your internship or full-time job. Our unique program will give you the knowledge and tools you’ll need to think decisively and act confidently.
- Study: Master business fundamentals that will help prepare you for future internships and full-time jobs.
- Reflect: Dive deep into soft-skill workshops including leadership, improvisation, negotiation, problem-solving, career exploration, and business etiquette.
- Explore: Meet with Booth alumni who are at the helm of major companies within the city of Chicago and get an insider's view to what business looks like in practice.
- Live: Immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant cities in the world. Nearly 30 miles of lakeshore and 24 beaches, awe-inspiring architecture, countless museums, an incredible food scene, and not one but two World Series Champion baseball teams - make Chicago the ideal backdrop to your summer.
- Grow: Learn alongside scholars from around the globe through insights from faculty members who push you to challenge the status quo, and Chicago Booth alumni who will share with you a firsthand understanding of what a Booth education can do for you. Your network will expand exponentially through SBSP, a benefit that will serve you for years to come.
The program will run from late July through mid-August. Exact program dates will be posted as soon as they are finalized.