Set Yourself Apart
SBSP is designed to amplify your skillset, and differentiate you from your peers. Our unique program will give you the knowledge and tools you’ll need to think decisively and act confidently.
- Study: Learn Accounting, Financial Analysis, Capital Markets, Competitive Analysis, Marketing, and Innovation from Booth’s world-renowned faculty.
- Reflect: Dive deep into soft-skill workshops including leadership, improvisation, negotiation, problem-solving, career exploration, and business etiquette.
- Explore: Meet with Booth alumni who are at the helm of major companies within the city of Chicago and get an insider's view into what business looks like in practice.
- Live: Immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant cities in the world. With nearly 30 miles of lakeshore and 24 beaches, awe-inspiring architecture, countless museums, an incredible food scene, and not one but two World Series Champion baseball teams - Chicago is the ideal backdrop to your summer.
- Grow: This transformational experience will occur alongside scholars from around the globe, faculty members who will push you to challenge the status quo, and Chicago Booth alumni who will give you an understanding of what a Booth education can do for you. Your network will expand exponentially through this program, a benefit that will serve you for years to come.
Scholars should plan to arrive in Chicago on Saturday, July 22, 2017. Check-in is available throughout the day. Required programming begins with Orientation on Sunday, July 23 and ends with a Graduation celebration on Friday, August 11. All scholars must check out of their dorms the morning of Saturday, August 12.