We don’t need to tell you how important a great network is to your career. We boast a global network of over 47,000 alumni in more than 116 countries. And just like the strong sense of sharing experiences in the Executive MBA Program, you’ll find alumni have the same eagerness to share experiences and information. Our alumni community includes:
- Over 5,300 CEOs and top officers who help lead companies around the world at companies like such as JPMorgan, Pfizer, Gilette, John Deere, Morningstar Korea, JWT China, Jet Tours, Nike (European Operations), Allianz Re, and Lefevere N.V.
- Public sector executives who work for government agencies in numerous roles, including the Secretary of Financial Services and the Treasury for Hong Kong; a senior IT Officer for the International Monetary Fund; the Director for Policy Analysis in the Japanese cabinet; a deputy director in the Ministry for Sustainable Development in France; and a deputy executive director at the United Nations
- People who work in health care in Canada, insurance in Japan, banking in Tunisia, energy in Germany, electronics in Argentina, accounting in the Philippines, and consulting in the United Arab Emirates
- Individuals who contribute their management skills to nonprofit organizations such as the American Red Cross, the Asian Development Bank, the International Polar Foundation, CARE International, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and Doctors of the World
- Thousands of managers who drive businesses around the world, such as the manager of long-term market analysis for GM in Malawi; the Managing Director of Jones Lang Lasalle SEA in Singapore; the director for business development for the leading RFID system integrator in Argentina; the managing director of risk management for Citigroup in New York; the supply chain interaction director for Stanley Europe based in Belgium; the Country Controller of Shell in China; and the Chief Financial Controller of 3M Japan
Read Alumni Connections to learn more about what our graduates are doing.
Alumni are glad to provide business introductions, leadership insights, company or industry information, and practical feedback to our students. As a student, you'll have numerous opportunities to meet and get to meet our alumni.
- School events and activities - These include the Distinguished Speaker Series, Alumni Breakfast Series, Chicago Booth Night, and Executive-in-residence.
- Alumni clubs - 88 alumni clubs in cities and countries ranging from Finland to San Francisco, from Athens to Mexico sponsor social and professional events.
- Business Forecast and Economic Outlook events - For more than 45 years, Business Forecast has drawn a large attendance as people come to hear Chicago Booth professors and prominent alumni take a look at what they see as the trends shaping the coming year. Events are held in numerous cities around the world.
- Women’s Week - Sponsored by the Chicago Women in Business Alumnae Network, this is an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a Chicago alumna. Many regions of CWIBAN host admit receptions to introduce incoming women to each other and to local alumnae.