COVID-19 Safety Measures
Your health and safety are our top concern. We are working to protect all members of our community during the coronavirus pandemic.
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
One Bartholomew Close
London EC1A 7BL
A map of our location can be found here. Both St Paul’s and Barbican underground stations are within a short 5-minute walk. Booth has its own entrance, with a Chicago Booth sign over the entrance.
Chicago Booth’s COVID-19 Safety Measures
This convening is open to all invitees regardless of vaccination status and, because of ongoing health risks, particularly to the unvaccinated, participants are expected to adopt the risk mitigation measures (masking and social distancing, etc.) appropriate to their vaccination status as advised by public health officials or to their individual vulnerabilities as advised by a medical professional. Public convening may not be safe for all and carries a risk for contracting COVID-19, particularly for those unvaccinated. Participants will not know the vaccination status of others and should follow appropriate risk mitigation measures.
The safety of our visitors and staff is paramount. Here is some important information about your visit.
- Could you please submit The Chicago Booth London Campus COVID-19 Acknowledgement & Attestation online form in advance of your visit.
- You will also need to complete our CHECK IN form on arrival on campus (Wi-Fi and QR codes available at reception)
- Face masks and social distancing are mandatory for everyone who is not vaccinated with double dose (plus 14 days) with CDC or WHO approved vaccines (except in the designated areas for meals) - Please let us know if you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly and sanitise at any of the sanitising stations located throughout the campus.
Please allow an extra 5 minutes before and your scheduled visit to complete the check-in form. Once submitted, copies will be emailed to you for your records. QR codes and Wi-Fi access will be available at Reception to assist with this process.
Whist we are taking every step necessary to protect our staff and visitors, we must be prepared for all possible situations and have outlined the steps necessary for a confirmed or suspected case on campus:
- Any person with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter the campus.
- If you develop symptoms while on campus or within 10 days of having visited campus, please immediately inform your Chicago Booth host / contact, as well as the Covid-19 Operations Team at LondonCovidSafety@chicagobooth.edu.
- You should immediately leave campus and return home to self-isolate for 10 days.
- Any other visitor or staff member on campus at the same time, and anyone who has been in close contact with the symptomatic person will be informed and required to return home and self-isolate for 10 days.
- The Operations Team will immediately arrange a thorough clean of all necessary areas.
- Person with symptoms should call their GP/hospital as per government guidance.
- A Chicago Booth staff member will maintain contact with you and check on your status and recovery.
Plan Your Next Event
Fill out our interest form to enquire about hosting your next event or meeting.