Immerse yourself in a vibrant community of individuals who share your passion for rigorous analysis and groundbreaking ideas.
Get new ideas from the best minds in business.
Engage in stimulating conversations with industry leaders and world-class faculty.
Challenge common assumptions and advance the state of knowledge in your industry.
Friday, May 15, 2015
Refresh your perspective at Management Conference 2015 with incisive research and bold ideas from Booth faculty and alumni who are leaders in their fields. Sessions will examine a wide range of topics that impact businesses today.
Confirmed faculty presenters include:
Confirmed alumni presenters include:
- Carol Bramson, ’92, President and CEO, Summer Infant, on Leadership
Ted Brandt, ’87, CEO, Marathon Capital LLC on Energy
Girisha Chandraraj, ’03, Head of Digital and Chief Operating Officer, United Stationers, on Digital Marketing
Chris Dialynas, ’80, Managing Director & Portfolio Manager, PIMCO on Asset Management
- Bill Eichhorn, ’85, Cofounder, Textura, on Managing a Consultancy
Tim George, AB ’74, MBA ’75, Vice Chairman, Lazard on Private Equity
Raymond Harris, ’80, Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley on Asset Management
- Kevin Hartman, ’98, Head of Industry, Google, on Leading Management Networks
Alex King, ’01, SVP/COO of Operations, Enova International, on Leading Management Networks
- Michael Krauss, ’76, President and Managing Principal, Market Strategy Group on Digital Marketing
Mark McCall, ’00, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting, Inc. on Managing a Consultancy
- Luiz Muniz,
’90, Managing Director-Global Partner, Rothschild and Co., on Global Corporate Governance in Corporate Governance Practices
- Dennis Nguyen, ’10 (XP-79), Chairman and Founder of Newport Capital, Chairman and Cofounder of New Asia Partners, on Global Convergence in Corporate Governance Practices
Catherine Odelbo, ’00, Executive Vice President, Morningstar on Asset Management
- Daniel Oh, ’00, CEO, Renewable Energy Group on Energy
Jim Perry, ’85, Managing Director, Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC on Private Equity
- Kristina Peterson, ’90, CEO of Mayflower Partners, on Energy
- Tandean Rustandy, ’07 (AXP-6), Chief Executive Officer, PT Arwana Citramulia Tbk, on Global Convergence in Corporate Governance Practice
Gus Sauter, ’80, Chief Investment Officer, Vanguard (retired) on Asset Management
Alexis Sermeno, ’06, Head of Organizational Development, Americas at Abbott on Leading Management Networks
- Rich Sykes, ’90, Director and Managing Partner, McKinsey and Company, on Managing a Consultancy
- Jeff Wilcoxon, ’04, Senior Manager of Applied Insights and Innovation, General Motors on Leadership
- Paul Yovovich, ’75, President and Principal, Lake Capital, on Private Equity
Session topics include:
- Leading Management Networks
- Global Convergence in Corporate Governance Practices
- Private Equity
- Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy
- Innovation Inside the Corporation – A panel including Chicago Booth faculty and corporate leaders who have spearheaded innovation inside their firms. This session will be led by Hal Weitzman of Booth's Intellectual Capital group and also serve as a live event for Booth’s Big Question video series.
- Asset Management
Session topics subject to change.
10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Registration and Networking Reception
11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Lunch and Keynote Address
Featuring Richard H. Thaler, Charles R. Walgreen Distinguished Service Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics, on Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics
1:45 - 3 p.m.
Breakout Session 1
3:15 - 4:30 p.m.
Breakout Session 2
General Public: $249
Booth Alumni: $199
Table of 10: $1,900