Topics for panel discussions:
• What are the best strategies to preserve capital and invest amidst today’s economic turmoil, high inflation and market volatility?
• What is the market forecast and outlook for the different investment sectors in Singapore and the world?
• What are the new and emerging investment themes for the different investment sectors?
Chairman/Moderator of the session:
• Mr. Koh Gim Liong, Wealth Management Manager, Elpis Financial Pte Ltd
• Mr. Ku Swee Yong, Director, Marketing and Business Development, Savills (Singapore)
• A/P Fong Wai Mun, Associate Professor, Department of Finance, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore
• Mr. Tolmas Wong, Senior Vice President, Private Clients Services, CIMB-GK Securities; member of Board of Directors, CFA Singapore*
For further details and registration: Click Here
DUAL member $30 before October 17th; $40 after October 17th