Chicago Angels Network Summer Pitch Event
June 9, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us for the Chicago Angels Network Summer Pitch event.
Chicago Booth in London
25 Basinghall Street
London, United Kingdom
The Chicago Angels Network (C.A.N.) will be hosting its next pitch event on Thursday, 9 June.
The following companies have been invited to pitch. You are invited to hear first-hand from these exciting start-ups!
- Cablato helps advertisers deliver real time personalised ads across multiple channels to meet the needs of the recipient while improving engagement and sales conversion
- Docxpresso.com is a SaaS tool that digitises paperwork by combining and converting word documents, DocuSign and Survey Monkey into interactive web pages
- illumr is business intelligence software that leverages an organisations' "Big Data" to better understand how consumer behavioural patterns affect their businesses
- MinglVision is a B2B digital player that enables broadcasters to deliver multiple camera angles and extra features to viewers of live and on-demand sporting events
- Precursive is a SaaS platform for project teams in professional services to better manage availability/capacity of their resources and works as an add-on to platforms such as Salesforce and Xero
- Visulytix is a diagnostic tool for retinal scans that uses artificial intelligence techniques to improve diagnostic accuracy, treatment decisions and reduce costs for healthcare.
19:30 Networking Reception
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter and visit our website.
£25 (includes networking drinks)
Chicago Angels Network
C.A.N. was founded by alumni of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Based in London, its mission is to build a global network of investors and domain experts to mentor and invest in early stage start-ups. Since inception, C.A.N. has showcased over 30 start-ups through its pitch events and facilitated more than US$600,000 in funding to date.