Join us for the Chicago Angels Network Summer Pitch event.
The Chicago Angels Network (C.A.N.) will be hosting its next pitch event on Thursday, 9 June.
The following companies have been invited to pitch. You are invited to hear first-hand from these exciting start-ups!
- Cablato helps advertisers deliver real time personalised ads across multiple channels to meet the needs of the recipient while improving engagement and sales conversion
- Docxpresso.com is a SaaS tool that digitises paperwork by combining and converting word documents, DocuSign and Survey Monkey into interactive web pages
- illumr is business intelligence software that leverages an organisations' "Big Data" to better understand how consumer behavioural patterns affect their businesses
- MinglVision is a B2B digital player that enables broadcasters to deliver multiple camera angles and extra features to viewers of live and on-demand sporting events
- Precursive is a SaaS platform for project teams in professional services to better manage availability/capacity of their resources and works as an add-on to platforms such as Salesforce and Xero
- Visulytix is a diagnostic tool for retinal scans that uses artificial intelligence techniques to improve diagnostic accuracy, treatment decisions and reduce costs for healthcare.
19:30 Networking Reception
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter and visit our website.
£25 (includes networking drinks)
C.A.N. was founded by alumni of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Based in London, its mission is to build a global network of investors and domain experts to mentor and invest in early stage start-ups. Since inception, C.A.N. has showcased over 30 start-ups through its pitch events and facilitated more than US$600,000 in funding to date.