Nearest airport: Frankfurt/Main
From Frankfurt, you can take a train to Mannheim and a taxi from there to the hotel. All travel details can be discussed with Henrik Kruchen, '00 (EXP-5), after registration.
• Reconnect with old classmates and extend your Chicago GSB network
• Taste the international wines of Vinothek
• Take a tour of the BASF Winecellar
• Visit famous German winemakers
• Dine in one of the most recommended restaurants of the region
• Test your handicap in a golf tournament
• Learn about biogas technology
• Have lots of fun!
Friday, June 27:
- Evening Welcome Reception
Saturday, June 28:
- 10 am: Presentation of biogas technology by Energy Park Buerstadt: New Technology on an Industrial Scale
- 12:30 pm: Lunch
- 2:00 pm: Weingut Knipser visit
- 6:00 pm: BASF cellar visit with wine tasting in the VINOTHEK and dining in the “Gesellschaftshaus”
Sunday, June 29:
- 10:00 am: Golf Tournament at Golfpark Kurpfalz (this is not a mandatory activity)
- 3:00 pm: Late lunch with tournament awards ceremony
The cost of the weekend is expected to be between 250-350€ per person (including green fee) plus hotel and travel.
Register By Email
Since places are limited, please accept that we have to handle registration on a first come, first served basis. Hotel reservations and all travel details will be handled directly after registration. Please email Henrik Kruchen, '00 (EXP-5) with any questions.
Henrik Kruchen, '00 (EXP-5)