Autumn once again marks the coming of the annual Shanghai Alumni Club Thanksgiving Dinner hosted by Kellogg.
Since 1977, Kellogg has maintained a long standing tradition of having students, alumni and family celebrate together on campus during Thanksgiving when they are not able to return to their homes for the holiday. In Shanghai, we uphold this tradition - sharing this spirit for all Shanghai alums who are not able to go home for the holiday, just starting a new home in Shanghai, or simply want to celebrate the holiday season with the Kellogg and Booth family.
Please invite your families and friends to share in this annual tradition here that we have upheld for the last 13 years in Shanghai.
Adults: RMB400 / person
Children under 16: RMB200 / child
Children <6 : Free
- Soft drinks (sodas and fruit juices)
- Egg nog & Gluh wine
- Draft beer & California wine (red & white)
- Chesapeake Bay jumbo lump crab cake Or Boston Lobster Bisque
Served on family style platters at each table
- Roast Butterball turkey
- Roast USDC prime rib of beef
- Whipped potatoes
- Candied Yams
- Chestnut & mushroom stuffing
- Sage turkey gravy
- Lobster macaroni & cheese
- Winger vegetables
- Cranberry sauce
- Sweet potato & pumpkin pie
- Vanilla ice cream