A panel discussing hot topics in the industry and showcasing the local natural foods ecosystem
Join DBS for a panel discussion with industry leaders:
• Moderator: Paul Raab, Senior VP/Partner, Linhart PR
• Liz Myslik, CEO of Fresca Brands Innovation Group
• Jennifer Margoles, General Manager of 34 Degrees
• Brian Ross, CEO of Cheribundi
• Darrin Foster, COO & VP of Finance of Oogies Gourmet Popcorn
• Michael Joseph, CEO of Mile High Organics
• What is "natural" and does it really matter?
• How do you compete with non-natural and organic foods?
• What are the biggest challenges to natural products companies and suppliers?
• What trends do you see in the industry in Colorado? The US? Internationally?
• Is there or will there be real regulation of the term "natural"?
Price: $25 until April 23rd, $30 at the door
Register early and save money
Paul Raab (Moderator)
Senior VP/Partner, Linhart PR
Liz Myslik (Panelist)
CEO, Fresca Brands Innovation Group
Jennifer Margoles (Panelist)
General Manager, 34 Degrees
Brian Ross (Panelist)
Darrin Foster (Speaker)
COO & VP of Finance, Oogies Gourmet Popcorn
Michael Joseph (Panelist)
CEO, Mile High Organics
Craig Ginsberg, '03
303 408 1439