Booth alum Matt Whitaker invites you to join him for a seminar called "Executing an Exit Strategy", delivered by transactions attorney Stuart Sorkin; Booth Alum and friends receive a 50% discount upon registration.
Come join us for a light breakfast and informative seminar on business exit strategies and planning with Stuart Sorkin, co-author of Expensive Mistakes When Buying and Selling Companies...and How to Avoid them in Your Deal. The seminar will focus on and discuss the following areas:
1. Why do need an exit strategy and what are the critical issues in developing an exit strategy?
2. As a part of the exit strategy you will need to determine who would be the right buyer for your business.
3. What additional steps should you take now to prepare your business for sale?
4. What steps can you take to minimize income and real estate taxes on executing your strategy?
5. What are the steps and pitfalls in completing the sale of your business?
$5 after 50% Discount for Booth Alumni and Friends
Staurat A. Sorkin earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami and is a graduate of Georgetown University's Master of Law in Taxation program. He has also been named to National Register's Who's Who in Executive Professionals 2005-2006 and 2008-2009. He has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine USA Today, Money Magazine and BankRate.com. In addition, he is a frequent lecturer on various aspects of exit strategies and federal income federal and estate taxation.