Asia Technology Entrepreneurship Conference (ATEC) Startup Competition
December 10, 2020: 11:50 PM - 11:55 PM
Are you leading a startup or investing in one? The University and Polsky Center in Hong Kong would like to present an opportunity to pitch in front of 400+ alumni and investors from top universities to compete for a HK$200,000 prize pool.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The Asia Technology Entrepreneurship Conference (ATEC) Startup Competition was founded by the Hong Kong and South China university and business school alumni clubs of Harvard, Columbia, MIT and Stanford. This year, UChicago is invited to nominate affiliated startups for a chance to pitch in March 2021.
To apply to represent your alma mater in this competition, please email Cerise Miller and CK Han by Thursday, December 10, with a 10-slide presentation in PDF format and a link to a 3-minute video (optional) on your company or product.
Startup Application Guidelines:
- Technology or technology-enabled business
- Currently between Seed and Series B stages of funding
- All industry sectors welcome
- Company must have an Asia element to business, but can be based outside of Asia
- University affiliation would include alumni co-founder, investor or advisor/mentor
- Selection will be based on market, product, business model and team
Successful applicants will be nominated by the UChicago Alumni Club, the Booth Club, or the Chicago Booth Angels Network. For more background information, please don't hesitate to email Cerise or CK or refer to the conference website.
Associate Director Global Engagement, Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation