Join to better understand Human Capital in Asia. We want the Booth community to better understand human capital in Asia, how to grow their career and to network with top recruiters in the market.
18:30 Registration and networking
19:00 Opening and welcome by Organizing Committee
19:15 Speaker series around Human Capital in Asia: A series of quick snapshot presentations around how to hire, promote and manage senior talent in Asia today.
- Sheu Sum Kok, '07, Director, Strategic Business Partnership, People Team, Changi Airport
- ShengHui Lim, '15, Head of Human Resources, Tokyo Marine Asia
- Calvin Chu Yee Ming, '09, Managing Director, Eden Strategy Institute
20:00 Networking Cocktail, sponsored by El Mero Mero Mexican restaurant
20:30 Panel: Executive Search in Asia, Panel moderated by Simon Crockett, Director of Career Services, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Asia Campus.
Esteemed Panel Speakers:
- Kevin Lai, Consultant, Egon Zehnder
- Michael Nette, Managing Director, Ambition
- Diana Low, Partner, Page Executive
- Derek Kenny, Managing Director, Cornerstone Global Partners
21:15 Closing / Drinks and networking
21:45 End of Program
Join us if you are:
1) Booth Alumni in HR
2) Booth Alumni aka "talents"
3) executive search firms / headhunters etc looking for senior level talents
Event is free for recruiters but you will still need to register 3 days ahead due to the Microsoft security policies.
Augustin du Payrat, Class of 2020
Paolo De Berardinis, '07 (AXP-6)
Register on or before October 27, 2019 to receive early bird rate at SGD18.
Regular rate at SGD25.
Free for recruiters