Jointly presented by The Chicago Booth Angels Network (CBAN) Singapore and the Business Angel Network of Southeast Asia (BANSEA)
CBAN Singapore proudly presents Business Pitch Event @ AWS 10 Jul 2019 in collaboration with BANSEA.
BANSEA is the oldest angel investment network promoting the development of the angel investment community in Southeast Asia through educational conferences, workshops, research, networking with angel groups worldwide, contributing to improving the environment and corporate governance system for angel investing, and facilitating the matching of early stage companies with angel investors.
We are pleased to announce the start-ups that have been invited to pitch:
1. TreeDots (Singapore) – Asia's first B2B platform that facilitates the transactions for unsold and imperfect food supplies, solving the problem of food loss (edible food that is discarded) by leveragingon technology to better match supply and demand
2. AcceleFreight (Malaysia) – a fully digital supply change logistics B2B service provider, that addresses freight forwarding, transportation and warehousing needs
3. Sophie's Kitchen (Singapore) – produces and distributes "Sustainable Urban Plant Protein" to address critical issues in food security, food supply chain disruption and food sustainability in the future for the world's population
4. Drive Lah (Singapore) – a mobile first P2P car sharing platform
5. Rooit (Taiwan) – AI gamified chat to disrupt the way young people communicate and make friends, empowering Gen Z to build quality online relationships through conversation
- Mr. Sam Tsui, '00
Member of the Board, BANSEA
Member of Investment Committee, BANSEA ONE Fund
Managing Director, Evolution Advisors
Venture Partner, Novo Tellus Capital Partners
- Mr. David Lee Heyman
Mobile | API | Cloud -> Digital Innovation Storyteller
- Mr. Haywood Ho
17:45hrs Registration, Networking & Dinner
18:30hrs Startup Pitches
Chicago Booth Angels Network chapters are affinity organizations and therefore not a part of The University of Chicago. The University has no liability or responsibility for information or materials you or others receive from or through the Network; said material do not constitute an offer, solicitation, or investment advice from the University. For more information, visit the chapter website.