Chicago Booth Angels Network - London - Pitch Event
March 14, 2019: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
The Chicago Booth Angels Network is gearing up for its first pitch event for 2019 to take place on Thursday, 14 March 2019 at the Chicago Booth London campus.
Chicago Booth London Campus
Woolgate Exchange, 1st floor
25 Basinghall Street
London, United Kingdom
The Chicago Booth Angels Network has successfully showcased over 90 start-ups and facilitated US$2,500,000 in fundraising to date. Introductions to entrepreneurs often come from within the network, and those with a strong product/market fit generate the most interest among our investor base.
Companies selected to pitch:
- Biogelx - patent protected synthetic bioinks for the 3D bioprinting sector
- Grakn.AI - open-source, distributed knowledge graph for knowledge-oriented systems
- Modist - digital platform that helps fashion retailers better engage with customers in-person and in-store
- NextUp - 'Apple's 'App of the Day' - a subscription video platform for stand-up comedy specials
- Poplar - platform that empowers the world to easily create AR experiences by activating a new generation of global AR creators
- Warwick Analytics - AI for text: automated data science for unstructured data with 'human-in-the-loop'
8:15pm Networking Reception
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Chicago Booth Angels
Chicago Booth Angels - London