Chicago Booth alumni are invited by NUMA organizing Tech For Planet: a gathering of tech entrepreneurs and world leaders to introduce innovative solutions to fight climate change.
On December 11th, 2017, NUMA will organize Tech For Planet: a gathering of tech entrepreneurs and world leaders to introduce some of the most promising innovative solutions to fight climate change. The event will be hosted by Station F from 3pm to 10pm.
We want to show the world that the tech ecosystem is committed to fight one of our generation's biggest challenge: protecting our planet.
Some of the speakers attending:
- Marie-Vorgan Le Barzic, CEO of NUMA
- Brad Smith, President of Microsoft
- Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, CEO of BNP Paribas
- Jean-Pascal Tricoire, CEO of Schneider Electric
- Gilles Boeuf, biologist and environmentalist
- Charlotte Aubin Kalaidjian, PDG de GreenWish Partners
- Jérôme Delafosse and Victorien Erussard, cofounders of Energy Observer
- Bertrand Piccard, Chairman and Pilot at Solar Impulse
- Luc Jacquet, Film director and screenwriter - March of the Penguins
In collaboration with the French Presidency and the Summit Secretary, NUMA, BNP Paribas, Microsoft and Schneider Electric invite you to #TechForPlanet.