Tech For Planet
December 11, 2017: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Chicago Booth alumni are invited by NUMA organizing Tech For Planet: a gathering of tech entrepreneurs and world leaders to introduce innovative solutions to fight climate change.
55 boulevard Vincent Auriol
75013 Paris, France
On December 11th, 2017, NUMA will organize Tech For Planet: a gathering of tech entrepreneurs and world leaders to introduce some of the most promising innovative solutions to fight climate change. The event will be hosted by Station F from 3pm to 10pm.
We want to show the world that the tech ecosystem is committed to fight one of our generation's biggest challenge: protecting our planet.
Some of the speakers attending:
- Marie-Vorgan Le Barzic, CEO of NUMA
- Brad Smith, President of Microsoft
- Jean-Laurent Bonnafé, CEO of BNP Paribas
- Jean-Pascal Tricoire, CEO of Schneider Electric
- Gilles Boeuf, biologist and environmentalist
- Charlotte Aubin Kalaidjian, PDG de GreenWish Partners
- Jérôme Delafosse and Victorien Erussard, cofounders of Energy Observer
- Bertrand Piccard, Chairman and Pilot at Solar Impulse
- Luc Jacquet, Film director and screenwriter - March of the Penguins
In collaboration with the French Presidency and the Summit Secretary, NUMA, BNP Paribas, Microsoft and Schneider Electric invite you to #TechForPlanet.
Yves Rebuel, '12 (EXP-17)