For those thinking about their own fashion businesses and how to take them forward, for investors
interested in this industry, and for those charged with economic development and jobs creation— please join us for a panel discussion which will include some of Houston's leading fashion executives. Topics to be discussed include, but are not limited to:
- What is better, equity or debt financing?
- If you have to limit resources, do you emphasize production or sales?
- How does a designer create the necessary PR support for their business?
- What kind of infrastructure should Houston provide to ensure the success of these
- How do we promote and improve public recognition and appreciation of the fashion arts as an important contributor to Houston's creative economy?
- Other informed points of view on the business aspects of fashion and Houston's economic
$35 per person, reception included ($25 for FGI members)
Register By Phone: 713.256.8965
Credit card reservations online by Monday, 3 May, 2010.
Walkups cash or check only.