The Chicago Angels Network (C.A.N.) will be hosting its Winter pitch event in London.
Interested in mentoring and investing in early-stage start-ups? The Chicago Angels Network will be hosting its next pitch event on Thursday, 9 March 2017. You are invited to join and listen to the latest generation of entrepreneurs pitch their new business ideas.
Companies selected to pitch:
- Alterest enables institutional investors to access, assess, and monitor non-bank credit through a transparent and simple cloud-based platform
- Cognitiv+ uses natural language processing and machine learning to extract information from legal contract data for everyday business use
- Terrabotics makes sense of a new generation of Earth observation satellite & drone imagery at scale, providing oversight to Oil & Gas and Mining sectors
- Thriva empowers anyone to proactively manage their health from the comfort of their home and receive bespoke reports from GPs
- Truly Experiences is a proven marketplace platform for unique experiences for people who collect memories, not stuff
- and as a special guest and in partnership with Barclays Accelerator, CAN welcomes Providence.ai 's founder Justin Lyon who will speak about the future of FinTech and Mobility in the age of decision making simulation through artificial intelligence
We are excited to have all of them present and also to welcome Barclays Accelerator as our new deal sourcing partner.
19:30 Networking Reception
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chicago Angels Network (CAN) is a London-based Chicago Booth alumni group that connects investors and entrepreneurs. The group organises pitch and educational events to aid the venture ecosystem and foster relationship building across participant groups.
CAN has achieved over $1m in facilitated funding, broad recognition, and a positive reputation in the London venture space. CAN is viewed in the venture ecosystem as "smart money" – high calibre investors who provide capital, expertise, and connections to startups.
£25 includes networking reception