Beat the Keynesian heat by floating the free market waters of Southern Missouri!
Bond with your Booth buddies on a fabulously fun float trip on the Elk River. Significant others welcome. Help us prove our theory that Economists can float!
We look forward to seeing you there!
1. Take 540 N and continue onto US-71N and enter Missouri (18.1mi)
2. Take exit towards Lanagan/County Road EE (0.3mi)
3. Turn left onto County Road SW7119/Elk River Road (0.3mi)
4. Continue onto State Highway EE (3.0mi)
5. Turn left onto County Road EE (0.4mi)
6. Take first left onto MO-59 S (1.1mi)
7. Turn left onto Elk Springs Road (0.5mi)
Cost is ~$20/person depending on the number of RSVPs
Register By Email
When RSVPing, please specify if you will be bringing a guest. We will need an exact count when reserving the rafts.
Rain day will tentatively be the following Saturday (8/20). We have the option of cancelling the trip in the event of rain as well.
Zsolt Bendel, '08
Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, a towel, sunscreen, cooler, snacks and/or beverages, shoes that you can get wet and sunglasses.
And please, leave all work-related discussions at home for this event! Please contact Zsolt Bendel, '08 (773.814.1331) or Franklin Margolis, '11 (330.212.2592).