Gala Event in Tel Aviv
December 27, 2018: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
The Chicago Booth Alumni Club of Israel cordially invites alumni, current students, admitted students and their guests to a gala event in Tel Aviv.
Mindspace (5th floor)
54 Ahad Ha'am st.
Tel Aviv, Israel
This year our keynote speaker will be Dr. Eric Ben Artzi who will be talking about Crypto and Blockchain. Dr. Eric Ben Artzi is a former risk officer of Deutsche Bank, who decided to blow the whistle on a $10 billion accounting fraud practice in the bank. In summer 2016, he rejected an $8.25 million award from the SEC. Eric will be interviewed by Guy Rolnik,Clinical Associate Professor of Strategic Management at Chicago Booth.
Following Eric's talk we will have a Crypto and Blockchain panel with some of the experts in the field;
- Prof. David (Dudi) Gershon, Founder of the new Gershon Fintech Center at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Ido Sadeh Man, Founder & Foundation Council President at Saga Foundation
- Aviv Zohar, Associate Professor at The School of Engineering and Computer Science at The Hebrew University and The Chief Scientist at QED-it.
- Eyal Hertzog, Product Architect at Bancor
- Jonathan Rouach, Co-founder, CEO at QED-it
The panel will be hosted by current Editor-in-Chief of TheMarker magazine, Eytan Avriel.
19:00 - Gathering | Mindspace (5th floor) | 54 Ahad Ha'am
19:30 - Opening Remarks | Guy Rolnik
19:45 - Kynote Speaker | Dr. Eric Ben-Artzi
20:30 - Panel | Crypto & Blockchain
21:00 - Networking
21:30 - Goodbyes
We invested a lot of efforts to build an event with relevant content and hope to see you in the crowd in case you are in Tel Aviv!
Uri, Roy and Maayan
Free for Chicago Booth admitted students.
Maayan Aharon, ‘17
Roy Grinapell, '16