The Chicago Angels Network (C.A.N.) will be hosting its Autumn pitch event in London.
The Chicago Angels Network is pleased to announce the following companies have been invited to pitch on Thursday, 10 Nov 2016 in London.
Come join us to Engage! Mentor! Invest!
- Fundment provides a digital solution for financial advisors seeking to integrate their investment management activities from risk profiling to custody & settlement on one platform
- Magictab is a customer-facing tabletop menu that takes orders and payments by itself enabling restaurant owners to increase efficiency of waiter staff and boost onsite sales
- MedShr is a global online network providing a forum where doctors can share their clinical case knowledge and skills to improve healthcare, and support peer-to-peer learning
- Q-bot brings robotic services to the construction industry by remotely carry out operations that would be impractical for humans to perform
- Plentific is an online marketplace for the European home services sector providing unique services for both homeowners and professional trades people
19:30 Networking Reception
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in November!
C.A.N. has showcased 43 start-ups and facilitated over USD 1,000,000 in fundraising through the Network.
About: C.A.N. was founded in London by alumni of the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Our mission is to build a network of investors and domain experts to mentor and invest in early stage start-ups.
£25 (includes networking drinks)