Autos versus Mobility - M&A Technology Panel
September 22, 2016: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Alumnus Andreas Stöcklin, '06 (EXP-11) cordially invites Chicago Booth alumni to Duff & Phelps event on Autos versus Mobility - M&A Technology Panel.
Waldorf Astoria Berlin
Join alumnus Andreas Stöcklin, '06 (EXP-11) at the Duff & Phelps event on Autos versus Mobility - M&A Technology Panel.
The evening will begin with a keynote speech by Dr. Rüdiger Grube, CEO, Deutsche Bahn AG, followed by presentations and a panel discussion from luminaries in this space.
Additional speakers include:
- Grischa Brower-Rabinowitsch, Business Editor, Handelsblatt who will moderate
- Klaus Entenmann, CEO, Daimler Financial Services AG and Head of Daimler Mobility Services
- Prof. Dr. V. Sumantran, author of the upcoming book the 'Unravelling Contradictions in Future Mobility' with MIT and previously served as Special Advisor to Mr. Carlos Ghosn and CEO of TATA Motors
- Dr. Torsten G. Kreindl, International Venture-Capitalist, and Supervisory Board Member of Pictet - Digital Communication Fund
- Kevin Iudicello, Managing Director, Pagemill Partners, Silicon Valley
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Andrea Fuchs, '09 (EXP-14)