Chicago Booth and Harvard Business School Indonesian Alumni Associations cordially invites their alumni to this joint event on Indonesian Tech start-ups.
Chicago Booth and Harvard Business School Indonesian Alumni Associations are organizing a joint event on Indonesian Tech start-ups. The event will be limited in size and organized in a small venue to keep exchanges more personal and genuine.
Interactive exchange of experience and ideas of alumni with tech start-up founders and management
- Nadiem Makarim, Founder and CEO of GoJek
- Ryu Kawono, Founder and CEO of Veritrans
- Aldi Haryopratomo, Founder and CEO Ruma
- Rohan Monga, '12 COO of GoJek
- Weihan Liew, Founder and CEO of Mainspring
We look forward to seeing you!
Register By Email
THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Please CC: Ho Kuen Wei, '06 (AXP-5)