Chicago Booth Career Services is hosting a Banking Industry Networking Event (INE) at its Singapore Campus, on Monday, May 20, 2013.
The Banking INE is an informal networking platform that allows current EMBA students, alumni and members of the Banking community to connect, share knowledge, exchange information and create relationships. The Banking INE is not a recruiting event; it is purely an opportunity to learn more about the Banking sector and to develop mutually beneficial associations.
For this INE, we have invited a panel of Banking speakers for the evening including:
• Jeanette Wong '02, Group Executive, Institutional Banking Group, DBS
• Kamran Khan '01, Program Director, Global Infrastructure Finance Center of Excellence and World Bank Singapore Urban Hub, The World Bank
• Arvind Mathur, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
• Melvyn Low, Regional TTS Sales Head, Corporates, NBFIs and Wholesale Cards, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Asia Pacific, Citi
• Roger Goetz '10, Director and Regional Head, Product and Sales Development Onshore and Off Shore Markets, Credit Suisse Private Banking
In addition, we have also invited a number of external corporate guests from the Banking community, as well as executive search firms that focus on Banking.
We look forward to seeing you for a successful evening of networking!
6:00 PM-6:30 PM: Reception
6:30 PM-7:30 PM: Panel
7:30 PM-9:30 PM: Onwards Networking
Please contact Ami Jobanputra if you have any questions or wish to invite a corporate guest from the Banking community - let us know their names and work email addresses and we will extend an invitation to them.
Questions for the Panellists
If you have any questions for the panellists, please send them to us ahead of time. We have had feedback that some of you would prefer to submit your questions in advance. Please email them to Ami Jobanputra